Are you like me, and sometimes forget to bring travel items that no one should forget? I remember being a young child and going to Florida with my family. My mom forgot the sunscreen, and I ended up getting a sun burn. On top of that, we didn’t have aloe. I was miserable. Don’t let that happen to you! Remember the basics!
- Camera or Phone: You can kill two birds with one stone and use the Camera on your phone, or if you want higher quality photos, take a Camera. You want to capture those wonderful moments, right?
- Laptop or Tablet: When I travel, I prefer a tablet with a keyboard to write on and access the internet on, although, if you really need it, use your laptop.
- Sunscreen: Remember the example above? You don’t want that to happen to you. I prefer Bare Republic Sport Sunscreen. I always get compliments on how I smell thanks to this.
- Aloe: If you DO get a sunburn, I highly recommend using Aloe. They have Bare Republic Aloe, but as of right now, I don’t think they sell it on AmazonSmile.
- Passport: Seriously, If you travel to another country, I don’t think you can get very far without this. I also recommend getting the RFID blocking one. It helps prevent your information from being stolen.
I found this really cute passport holder, and when you click on the photo you can see all the other super cute passport holders!
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, and clothes: Many of a times have I forgotten to pack socks. SOCKS! Lol. I will also here soon be coming out with my own line of Travel Shampoo, Condition, Body Wash, and Lotion so keep checking back!
That is about it for the BASIC Travel Necessities.